Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clean House




Between all the traveling away from home, guests that have been here either while we've been here ourselves or while we were away, and all the yard work we've been doing this summer, I have neglected the inside of the house. I set out to change that this past Monday. I cleaned all the bathrooms, then followed that up by rearranging both the front and back rooms. Mom taught me years ago that the quickest way to make over your home is to simply rearrange the furniture. Works every time. Since a lot of you don't make it to our home often, I thought that I'd show you some pictures of the rearrangements. This post is a group of pictures of the back part of our house, the hangout spot ...

2 comments:

  1. I love the back wing of your home - it is definitely the coolest part and a great getaway spot. Things look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your home and how you make it pleasent for anyone who wants to stay there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete