Monday, July 11, 2011

More Balloon Festival

Layne decided to really get into the balloon festival ... or should we say that it really got into her! A couple days after we returned from the Balloon Festival in Panguitch, I found this coming out of her behind. Sorry, for those with weak stomachs.
Coincidentally, the next day as we were driving up to Idaho for our annual Bates family reunion, Layne swallowed a metal hairclip. The day that we came back from Idaho, while driving into Idaho Falls, she started screaming as if she were in an immense amount of pain. We pulled over in Pocatello, and as an answer to prayer, she had passed the metal clip. She must have a digestive tract to beat all others. I think the kid could swallow bullets.

2 comments:

  1. Layne - you really need to be more careful about what you eat - I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that pain my little girl. I love you and I was praying that you could pass it okay.

    ReplyDelete