Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wall Art


I'm a big fan of homemade art. Koria puts out some masterpieces, if you ask me. I decided to make her a special showcase for some of her artwork to hang on her wall that she can change out whenever she wants. I picked up this display case at (where else...) the D.I. several years ago thinking that we would display some objects that Jared brought home from his travels in Asia, but never got around to it.
I used some decorative paper as the inspiration for the walls that I painted in Koria's room, so I picked out some of the inspiring prints and made them the background in the art case, then hung up a drawing that she did on Tuesday of she and I (she's the really tall redhead) in it for display. It's magnetic, so it's really simple to hang and change out. I think that it will be a great addition to her room.
How about that big head of mine too?

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Koria - I think you and your mom look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koria I think you are following in your Mom's footsteps Art wise. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete