Tuesday, May 24, 2011





Although this series of shots is not in order and they are not from Sunday, these are what will have to count as the day's entries for May 22, 2011.
The first one, taken within the first 2 months after Koria and Kimball were born, shows how exhausted I was at that point in my life. No need to elaborate.
The one following shows me with some of the nieces sometime around last Memorial Day (I think) getting more of my energy back, as does the one from our cruise to Alaska about a year ago.
Sunday? Well, it was not a pretty sight, kind of like that last picture of me just minutes following the birth of Koria and Kimball. We didn't take any pictures Sunday or Monday due to the fact that half of the household was otherwise occupied in the bathroom. I came down with the stomach flu that the kids have been passing around in the middle of the night on Sunday and have not been up to much since. Trust me, you don't want to see a picture of me today either. It's for everyone's best good.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all get better soon - I know we are supposed to share and all, but this is getting ridiculous! I love you guys and hope you still feel like coming this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is just hard to get a picture.
    Other days we have too many.

    ReplyDelete