Friday, May 13, 2011

Pictures from this week so far ...






Due to the fact that I'm trying to catch up with a girl that's vomiting in her high chair right by me, I am going to do another mass grouping of pictures from the week.
We are continuing to do work on our yard. This past week, we finished up a lot of staking of the landscape tarp, then ordered 15 tons of rock to put on top of the tarp. Tough job. Somebody's gotta do it.
We've had some great baths too, with Layne being to reining splash leader in the house. It's gotten to the point that we have to bathe her with the shower curtain drawn or water ends up everywhere. She's an animal. Here she and Koria are having a good time in the water.
We followed that bath by a request for hair curlers (which were requested to be taken out about 15 minutes after they had been put in ....
Patience, Kendra .... patience .....
Luke helped me take out Layne's.

2 comments:

  1. What cute girls! You guys sure keep your Mom and Dad busy - make sure to love them lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a job you have with all of those rocks to more. I'm glad you are young.
    I hope you are all feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete