Sunday, May 1, 2011

Swatkins






Yesterday I had the priviledge of going to the temple, followed by a great afternoon with my good friend, Karen Watkins (aka Swatkins). Highlights of the day were getting a bloody nose in the middle of my session (about the worst place you could get a bloody, right? Details upon request), eating a tasty mediteranian wrap at Thanksgiving Point with Karen, and touring their tulip festival. It was awesome to see Karen in person, as it's been about two years since we've been able to manage that! Love ya, babe! Hope you know it.
I took some pictures of her and am posting them here. Hope you can get the file by just dowloading from the blog, but if not, I will email them too you. I think that they turned out great. What a beauty you are! And happy birthday last Friday too. BONUS!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Karen. She is very pretty and very photogenic. You got some good pictures of her.
    Sorry about the nosebleed. Did they hurry and get you some kleenex?

    ReplyDelete