Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just Dance Kids, Revenge of the Layne, and More...

For our FHE activity this past week, Jared played Just Dance Kids with all that would join in. I sat out as I was feeling whatever Layne had been suffering from for the past four days.
Needless to say, Jared provided comic relief for my weary brain and body. Here's just a little glimpse at his moves ... he's gonna kill me ...
Luke even joined for a while. We normally do have him fully clothed. I just really just reaching an all-time level of "I don't care what you look like tonight" on Monday, so he was going to town in his shirt and diaper.

And this? Well .... this is just a taste of what we all endured this past week. Layne minus food and drink are not a happy mix. She was not about to be happy. Can't say I blame her though. Not much is worse than the stomach flu.

The other three made up for it though. Aren't they handsome?



2 comments:

  1. I hope Layne is feeling better now ans I hope nobody else gets sick - your FHE looked like fun - nice moves Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all feeling better now. The stomach flu is terrible. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete