Sunday, May 22, 2011

Baby Swing






Tuesday night, the first night that Layne held anything solid down for about a week, Kimball came running into the hallway only to lose all of his dinner. He'd done the same thing in his bedroom. Out came the carpet cleaner. I spent a good portion of Wednesday and Tuesday nights cleaning carpets in all of the kids' rooms. I didn't take pics. Sorry.
Wednedsday, Layne decided to lose all of her solids again ... in her crib. That was a fun cleanup. Poor kid. Poor crib. Poor carpet .... again, no pics.
Thursday, I did a LOT of laundry. No pics.
Friday? I more of the same. K&K had an early school day to practice for their preschool graduation the next day (more to come on that). More rain, all three days. No yardwork. And yes, no pics.
These, however, where taken on Saturday morning, a bright and sunny morning. Jared was at meetings for work all day on Tuesday in Heber City on Tuesday, so he picked up a new baby swing to add to our swingset.
Luke is a huge fan, and Layne's warming up to it. We let them enjoy it for a while on Saturday morning as well as the trampoline. All four loved it. The trampoline enclosure is like a gigantic crib. Layne was laughing at the netting. Luke loved the balls. Koria and Kimball liked having two more kids to bounce and push around. What could be better?
After Luke and Layne started their naps, we hit the yard like a bunch of mad men and women and managed to get a lot done: most of the rocks put onto the planting beds, and a functioning drip system for the garden.
We were exhausted by the end of it all, but still had four baths, dinner, and a preschool graduation to get to... and one talk for church plus a gospel doctrine lesson to prepare.
Due to all that, we're tired. I'll get around to the preschool graduation tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. What a week - and I thought mine was tough. I am truly amazed that you guys do everything you do. I guess you have no choice, but I admire how you do it with such a great attitude. I hope this week is better for you. I can't wait to see you all this weekend. We will be able to get some great pictures then . . . Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do it all? I think it has been harder on that you think , as Becky said you are really sick today Kendral We hope you are all better and we can have you here for the weekend. I couldn't sleep in the night and was really enjoying looking at the too photo books you gave me for Mother's Day. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete