Friday, May 13, 2011

More Camping Pics

Juniper berries to torment their dad with.

Pools of water on their hike.

Jared related Kimball's comments to me about this particular stick, "This stick's no match for me! A-ha, ha!"



Just a few more pics from the camping trip that Jared and Koria and Kimball took to the desert last Friday and Saturday morning. Jared has all the hilarious details, but among the funniest to me were the facts that Koria had to wear pants and socks that were suitable for camping that I packed and said, "EWWWW! Dad, I do not look cute in these clothes! I am not leaving this tent in these clothes!" After much debate, and probably some physical lifting, she left the tent. Don't worry, she endured.
What a diva.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who she thought she would run into on the camping trip - that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koria you are a "hoot". I'll bet you had fun with your Dad and Kimball.

    ReplyDelete