Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today






I'm titling this post "Today" because it is in celebration of the fact that I'm actually posting on the day that these pictures where actually taken! Small miracles, right?
I think the flu bug likes this family, because they decided it was Jared's turn for a dose on Wednesday. He came down with it midafternoon and spent most of last night awake and in misery. Poor guy.
Despite the sickness, we tried to finish up some yard work today in preparation for our trip this weekend to Idaho. We managed to finish the planting beds this afternoon before he headed back to work. Here's the improved view. We're excited about how it's turned out so far.




2 comments:

  1. WOW! It looks great! You guys really worked hard and I am glad it is done (not half as glad you are though I am sure). I am also glad Jared is starting to feel better too. I hope nobody else gets sick now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really done a great job. The columbines are jus beautiful.

    ReplyDelete