Friday, May 13, 2011

More from the week again ...

Same thing applies here in this post as did in the one preceeding it. Here we go on some more of this week's pics ...

Our columbine plants in the front planting beds are all in bloom this week. Love em. They remind me of being in the temple. Hope you catch a glimpse of them next time you are there in a session.

Mother's Day flowers from the ward. Had a great one by the way, just not enough time to write about it. Jared was able to just go to church with us, with no additional meetings, then spend the day at home with the five of us. That was a best gift of the day. It's a rarity here in our home. The other gift was the fact that I did not have to teach this week. Nice, right?


On Wednesday night ... or maybe Tuesday ... I lose track ... Layne and Luke decided to come down with the stomach flu and pass it on to Koria, with a touch to me. Layne was vomitting so often, that we lined her crib with towels, then I took off all of her clothes other than her diaper and just covered her up with a blanket for bed. The bottom pic was taken first, before she realized that a camera was there. Despite how sick she was, she still managed to turn her head up and smile for me when she caught on to what I was doing. She's one tough, hilarious girl.
Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking either, but I've been trying to work with Luke to start him down the potty training process. He was rewarded for his sucesses with a cupcake. Another two messes to clean up...
It was all worth it! Hope he catches on soon. We could use a few less diapers in this house.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys are starting to feel better - Layne is quite the ham - I love you Layne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The columbine is beautiful. So are you Layne. You are a funny girl. Luke you are doing great. Maybe gettin all those rewards will work. It looks like Koria is helping you.

    ReplyDelete