Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Friday

Last Friday I didn't get to take any pictures, so I figured that that these three from Saturday will have to work for both days. On Friday morning around 6:30 a.m., I took off for an appointment in Provo at the Social Security Offices. No, I'm not that old. Neither is Jared. We were trying to see if Layne could qualify for long-term disability benefits, which would greatly help us out, as a bulk of our funds goes to her medicinal needs and bills.
Denied.
I came down with a severe head cold.
Crappy day on my part.
Jared watched all four of the kids at home and said that they took a walk down to the park and had a good time. Kimball wishes that Jared was at home with his dad everyday. Whatever, dude. I know I'm not that cool, but I let you eat more candy ....
Saturday we cleaned house -- literally. For some reason, I've always enjoyed cleaning bathrooms. Yeah, yeah. It's just proof that I'm mentally not all there. Jared was in charge of one showing of the worldwide leadership training on Saturday, so he headed to the stake center for that. I worked on a project ... hey wait ... I do have another picture for Saturday. I'll add more details of the day onto the next post.



2 comments:

  1. What fun kids - you guys are very blessed to have 4 wonderful kids to love. It would be great if we could all enjoy life as much as kids do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koria is that a new hat? You kids are always having fun in whatever you are doing. It looks like Luke wants to get in on the action.

    ReplyDelete