Thursday, February 3, 2011

This One's For Mom

The highlight of Wednesday was the fact that I finally got down to business with the twelve loads of clean, yet unfolded laundry that has been haunting me on the guest bed. It took me two hours of folding, and another to put it all away, but by the time K&K had to come home from preschool, it was done.
Mom, this one goes out to you. I happened to take this picture on Labor Day Weekend up at the cabin last fall, but just haven't posted it yet. I thought of you, and how much you love flowers. Sure hope you are feeling better and that you can overcome your pneumonia as soon as possible! We're all praying for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the flowers. I just mentioned to Becky this morning to look at all the pictures on the fridge and I wondered if we would ever see green grass again. I'm looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring will be coming early . . . the groundhog did not see his shadow this year. Do you think they did that as a gimmick to try to cheer up all those people who have been hit with huge snowstorms this winter? I'm really counting on the early spring so I hope that groundhog is right!

    ReplyDelete