Monday, February 14, 2011

Ward Conference

Sunday was our ward's ward conference. I ended up teaching gospel doctrine, and, among other things, made up a quiz on our modern-day apostles. The stake president was there and he didn't oust me, so I guess I still have a calling.
The rest of the day was as busy as usual. Good Sunday.
Here are the kids, Koria and Kimball helping Luke and Layne eat their cereal. For some reason, K&K really enjoy feeding the younger two. When Kimball "finished" feeding Layne, Koria yelled out to me, "Mom! Layne's a MESS! Kimball didn't feed her right ...." Uh, yeah. She was right. I just laughed, then scooped up the oatmeal from her bib, and re-fed her. Best bibs in the world, by the way. At least they had fun. (Pics were taken Monday morning though, as Sunday ended up being another one of those, "Oh, I didn't take a picture today" days.)


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kimball & Koria - your Mom needs you to help her all you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koria and Kimball you are great big sister and brother. You are a big help to your Mom. They look pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete