Thursday, February 10, 2011

Princess Luke And First Haircut

Luke's first haircut




We should have known that Luke was in for it when he was born a redhead. Koria and he shared an instant bond that goes beyond gender. On Wednesday afternoon, Koria was complaining of being bored, so when I suggest that she dress up in all her costumes, she wasn't too excited ... until I suggested that she do the dressing up to Luke. He's going to kill me sometime in the future, but until then, we had a great time laughing at our newest queen. Here he is, in all his fairy-winged, tiara-donning beauty. I'm also including today's picture, as I didn't want people to forget that Luke is all boy. Today he received his first real haircut, and although you can't tell that very much was cut off, .... well .... neither can we.
But hey, it counts. Almost 18 months in, and he's had the first of many haircuts to come.


2 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures - Luke you are a great sport to let Koria dress you up like that. I do think you will get even with your sister for this in the future, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty proud of that haircut Luke. Koria better enjoy it while she can, as I don't think you will let her do that for too long.

    ReplyDelete