Monday, January 3, 2011

Dec. 26-27th

We celebrated with all the Bates side of the family on Monday, December 27th in Sugar City. The kids all enjoyed opening up more gifts and playing with each other both inside and out. I think that cousins make good things better. We loved the chance to see everyone and be together for the day.

I found a bird's nest on the grass while out taking pictures of the kids playing in the snow. Thought it would make a nice shot.
Micah, Kaitlyn, and Nicole -- just chillin'. Literally.
On Sunday, December 26th (happy birthday Lance!) the Welch's came up and we had an extra fun night of games and one special gift ... the Edward "Taco Bell" doll. Ahhh, I love ya, Mariah! Thanks for letting me be young again!
This was a familiar sight -- Gramps holding Layne. Both mutually benefit and love it.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - I think Jared loved the taco bell edward doll as much as anyone. Looks like they had a blast in the snow - I wasn't outside that day much. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great pictures. It seemed like it was so long ago and I know it isn't. It is very quiet around here. Becky and I haven't felt so well so we aren't to lively. Glad we could have so much fun over he holidays.

    ReplyDelete