Thursday, January 27, 2011

Really?

As a gift to myself yesterday afternoon, I left Luke and Layne in their cribs after they took their nap (which only lasted 30 minutes ...) because they weren't complaining. I used the time to type up that massively long post from Tuesday's events. When I finished, I walked into their room to find that the Pooh monster attacked again. I am sparing no one this time. Here's some of the fun that I got to clean up yesterday afternoon. And really, how could you be mad at that little face? I couldn't bring myself to be upset at Luke, not when the poor kid's sucking his dirty thumb. Ahhhh, so goes life.





2 comments:

  1. What a mess Luke - you really need to stop doing this - your mom has had enough crappy days - she needs aome good ones - okay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Luke. You are the one who ends up suffering also.

    ReplyDelete