Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hairbows on a Hanger

I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe it's the fact that Jared just sorted through his closet to get a lot of D.I. donations together. I felt that I needed to do the same. Afterwards, I decided that the drawers in the bathroom needed to be sorted through too, so I created a way for all of the girls' hairbows to be organized. This is what I came up with. I hot glued some ribbon onto a child's hanger, then clipped all of their hair accessories with a clip to the ribbons. It can be hung in Koria's closet now, allowing the cupboard a lot of extra room and it lets her be able to see all of her choices easily. Then we just close the closet door and it's out of sight. Nice. It was about 10:00 p.m. when I came up with this on Monday night. Like I said, don't ask me why.

2 comments:

  1. What a great invention. Maybe you need to get a patent on it. (seriously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Kendra. You could sell these at craft shows . . . I know how crafty you are!

    ReplyDelete