Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Dance 3

Yes, I'm lazy ... but in an awfully inventive sort of way. You've heard of Just Dance and Just Dance 2, two of our favorite dancing games for the Wii. Well, now there's a real-life version modeled after the originals, but it's Black Family style.
When the kids asked me if they could play the Wii, I told them that I would just turn on i-tunes for them since I was on the computer, and that one of us could be the lead dancer, while the others mimicked that person's dance moves. Turned out better then I thought. My kids are machines, I tell ya. I think that they provide a better workout than the games themselves. Koria was not following me in this picture either, nor was Kimball. That's all out of their own heads, attitude and all. Kor's all about the facial expressions. Kimball likes to kick things and spin wildly with his backside on the ground. It's a bit much for this old lady, but Luke and Layne keep it right at my level.

Carpet angels. Layne was the leader. She likes to follow sun patterns on the floor. She hunts them down through the house, then paws them like they'll reciprocate.
Luke still wasn't feeling good enough to be much of a player.



We made Jared endure a round with us when he got home from work. He had a school board meeting last night too, so when he stopped dancing, and the kids questioned why, he replied, "Well, I have to go back to work in a few minutes and I really don't want to stink like sweat." Good answer. It's the truth. Those kids bring out a lot in us.
He didn't stink, by the way. I know you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. Just Dance 3 sounds great - maybe we will have to play the next time I come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Layne takes after her grandma Bates. I like to follow the sun around and sit in it if we ever have any in the winter. Keep on dancing Kimball and Koria.

    ReplyDelete