Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mega Spike

I think that this was taken last Saturday. I missed a few days last week. Jared was gone from Thursday through Saturday for work in St. George, and things got a bit crazy around here. He was here for church and meetings on Sunday, then had to take off after he finished his home teaching and I did my visiting teaching. He returned late last night (Tuesday, March 29). Koria and Kimball gave a couple of great talks in Primary on Sunday too. The rest I will fill in as we go.
Just playing around with Layne's growing hair while in the tub in this shot. I think that Koria enjoyed this a lot more than Layne did.


2 comments:

  1. That is quite a hairstyle Layne. I think your Mom just likes to have fun with different hairstyles on all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great kid - I love you Layne!

    ReplyDelete