Saturday, March 19, 2011

More pic from Wed, March 9th

The babes did great. Wish I could have jumped in that stroller with them and taken a nap too.

In front of the Indiana Jones ride, which Kimball got to ride on, but Koria did not. She was just a little bit too short. Kimball was hilarious the whole ride. He kept yelling out to me instructions to keep me safe, like "Whatever you do, Mom, don't look in the eyes of the idol!" and "Watch out! There's a giant rock! Indi says next time, we're on our own, kids!"

More Jedi training pictures.

A terrifies Koria battling Darth Maul. I'm just glad it wasn't Darth Vader behind her. She was about to turn and bolt for us in the audience. Afterward, she admitted that although it was "CREEPY" she loved it.

Kimball, on the otherhand, was living out a dream come true. No fear. No hesitation.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooo jealous! You were very lucky to receive such excellent jedi training young padouin warriors! Way to be brave Kimball & Koria! I hope you defeated the evil Darth Maul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun experience for you Kimball and Koria. I'm afraid I would have been a little afraid myself Koria. Kimball you did great. Way to go kids.

    ReplyDelete