Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Zen Cowboy

On Friday afternoon, we headed south to Panguitch to see Grandma and Grandpa Black before they head off on their mission to Kirtland, Ohio. While we were there, we had to make our traditional trip to the Panguitch Thrift Store (love that place). My niece, Taeya, bought this book for me there and insisted that I read it.
She explained that it's called the "Zen Cowboy, and it's about this awesome cowboy dude that's part, you know, cowboy, part ninja. He likes to do karate tricks and stuff... and meditate, whatever that is."
She made me promise that I'd read it. I've included pictures of a few of the pages for your entertainment. Oh, Taeya, I love ya. Here's to you and all my nieces. You rock -- in a zen, calming kind of way!





Let me know if you need any more tips about being at one with your inner cowboy, or cowgirl.

2 comments:

  1. I love the "cow chips of enlightenment" part. that looks like a great book - Taeya has excellent taste in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun book. I could get a kick out of that
    s stuff. It is a great gift.

    ReplyDelete