Saturday, March 19, 2011

Koria and Kimball Turn 5!

Hard to believe, but the punks just turned 5. We did the whole Disneyland trip for their birthdays, but had found these powerwheels four-wheelers long before we considered California. How can you go wrong when you find one and the D.I. for 8$ and the other for not much more on a mega clearance sale? We gave them a few other things that we've been holding onto for a couple years now in Jared's closet, but surprised them with these four-wheelers when they returned from preschool on Wednesday, March 16.
I wimped out on their preschool birthday treat for the other students this year too. No homemade gifts from this mom. Just lots of loaded-with-sugar Creamies for each kid to drive home with. What can I say?
More to come on the birthday celebrations later and our guests that we ended up having that night later. Right now I have to go prepare a gospel doctrine lesson .....



2 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts! I can't wait to see them in action. You guys need to do my shopping I guess - you got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You two are really cruising. I hope you will be able to remember this birthday for years to come.

    ReplyDelete