Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making Dinner

Yeah, I know. This picture has nothing to do with food, but it does have everything to do with making dinner at our house. I usually end up putting Luke and Layne in their highchairs for the preparation, but Koria and Kimball require some more creative measures to insure that I can make us a decent meal. This piece of paper was wrapped around the painting that we just had framed, so when I brought the picture home, I saved it. Out of desparation, I yanked it off of the top of the fridge, grabbed out the crayons, and told K&K to draw me a gigantic picture of our family while I cooked. Purpose served.

2 comments:

  1. What a creative Mom you are - good job keeping sane through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea. You are lucky the two younger ones will still stay in thier highchairs. What are you going to do when they get a little older?

    ReplyDelete